If for any reason you were unsatisfied with an item, you can return it and claim for a refund. Please return to us within 30 days of receipt. Non-faulty items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging and must be in an unused condition.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a claim for a refund on the item, or deduct up to 50% of the selling price from the refund claim.
Please be aware that post and packaging is not refundable, except where items have been returned because they are faulty or do not otherwise conform to your order.
If you receive a product from canada-goose.online at is faulty on delivery, you can return it and claim for a refund. If a product is found to be faulty (incorrect size, color ect.), you may claim for a FULL REFUND, or require exchange without any extra cost.
- * All international returns are to be returned to canada-goose.online in 30 days upon receipt of the order.
- * The shipping charges for international exchanges are to be paid by customer (Unless the fault was caused by us ).
All duties, taxes, or fees required to be paid for returned items are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please follow the instructions below to return an item:
Please send an email to contact to specify the reason for returning at first, our support staff will provide you the shipping address.
Please take care when unpacking and repacking your products.
Please enclose a piece of paper includes the following information:
- * Your name registered on canada-goose.online
- * Order number
- * Specify the reason for returning the item
- * the email address you use to login to canada-goose.online
- Please put this piece of paper, and the product to be returned, into a parcel, and mail to us. Please provide us the tracking number once you have shipped them back.
We cannot be held responsible for goods that are returned to us that are lost in transit. If you are concerned, then we recommend that you send the goods by registered post and retain proof of posting.